Winged Hearts Pack
Hello, welcome to the Winged Hearts Pack! Please sign in or register.
Winged Hearts Pack
Hello, welcome to the Winged Hearts Pack! Please sign in or register.
Winged Hearts Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step into a wolf's paws as you roleplay with the Feather-Wolves. Live your wolven life with your pack, and try to survive.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Amazonas Magazine January February 2013
Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec - 23:11 by Guest

» Amazonas Magazine January February 2013
Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec - 23:04 by Guest

» Summer Den
Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun - 3:14 by Chase

» A GIFTTTTTTTTTTTT
Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 May - 2:12 by Shimmer

» +:Nightingale & Maxcellus's Biography
Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr - 18:03 by Nightingale

» Summer Hunting
Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr - 18:02 by Nightingale

» A Wolf in the Rain (Rain and Sapphire)
Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr - 17:18 by Rain

» Purdy's Life
Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr - 23:58 by Purdy

» Theme Song
Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr - 15:45 by Raven

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Summer Den

Go down 
    +3
    Chase
    Shimmer
    Raven
    7 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Rain

Rain

Claws : 93

Summer Den - Page 3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr - 3:47

Rain was a bit shocked at the accidental statement, but quickly recovered. She smirked, she had a feeling Hawk was going to end up a friend, or more, one day.
    "Well then, since I'll have you protecting me, I won't have much more to worry about,", she grinned, still smirking slightly. "I think I'll go figure out which of those dens is for scouts. If you ever feel the need to be teased, you know where I am,", and with that, Rain laid down in one of the deeper dens, so she couldn't be seen.
    Back to top Go down
    Hawk

Hawk

Claws : 57

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr - 5:55

::Hawk::

Hawk was happy to drop his statement quickly. As Rain walked over to the dens and picked one as her own he tried to look away from; one her hips and two which den she chose. The gray brown male's gaze grew fuzzy as he began to shift off into a day dream of curious thought about his future in this pack, until it was more or less only thoughts of Rain. Night glided back to the sanctuary floor with a small mouse like rodent hanging from his beak "Hello? Snap out of it!" Yuro lightly pecked Hawk' shoulder "Go get a den or something! You look as if you will fall over right here on the spot" The bird flapped a small gust of wind in his face before Hawk shook from his dream. The brute looked at the one den that was located right beside the one that the female had gone into but then ended up picking one on the otherside of clearing. Was it to keep a distance? Definitly not! The den Hawk selected had the just perfect angle to see the entrance of Rain's, he would know the split second she left and entered. Hawk hit his head lightly on the den wall, he was being the biggest creeper and he did all these actions with out thinking. As the sky grew darker and night was coming closer the brute stayed facing away from the open entrance until he, without realizing, rolled over "Look at you... Love at first sight, how sweet" Yuro teased. "Stop it!" Hawk laughed "What about you... Have you ever seen love?" He asked his feathered friend "Yes... Believe it or not... But hawks can only be with other hawks" He sighed "No, I've seen a lot of Coyotes and Wolves together before... Maybe you should just go for it" Hawk smiled "Okay... What about you! Knowing the way you work, you will stay in the shadows until someone else has captured the heart of Rain!" "I don't like her Yuro!" He shot back "Right... You are actually going to try that with me? Anyways its perfect outside, I'm going for a flight" he said pointing his wing to the dark night sky. "Want me to come with?" Hawk offered "Please! Keep your naughty Raine fantasies to yourself! Just pulling your feathers! Be back in abit" This was normal Night would go on multiple flights a day to go hunt for weird tasting rodents then at night he would go and burn off wjhatever energy was left in him. "Bye..." Hawk called after is partner as he took flight.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

Claws : 218

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr - 22:13

Rain stared at the wall of the cave. "Well, it could've gone worse. You could have admitted you followed him for a month, more or less." Sapphire reassured.
    "Thanks for helping. Now be quiet."
    "...No."
    Sapphire couldn't help but smirk. "Oh, this is great, I get to be an Auntie!"
    "Wha-? Wait... SAPPHY!!" Rain snarled at the interpretation of her words.
    "What? You like him, don't you?" The finch continued.
    "Err... yea..."
    Back to top Go down
    https://whpack.rpg-board.net
    Shimmer

Shimmer

Claws : 147

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr - 17:00

Shim heard a bird chirp and a wolf shriek a response, she poked her nose in the den, "everything OK?" she accounted the bird and wolf were not truly angry, so she just smiled to finish off her question. She popped her nose out of the den and went to find Sedge.

The hummingbird was going crazy, preening his feathers, buzzing around the honeysuckle and back to preening himself. He flew over to Shim as he saw her coming. "How are my feathers? Bright? Dull? Fluffy? Flat? What? TELL ME!" he chirped.

Shimmer laughed, "calm down, will you? You look fine, she's in the den."

Before Shimmer had finished speaking he was at the den, looking at Sapphire. "Hi. I'm Sedge. The Beta's brother. ." he said bravely.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr - 20:45

(That was meant to be on Rain's account, sorreh :3)
    Back to top Go down
    Vento

Vento

Claws : 54

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr - 0:45

Veno yawned and turned to Velare, "How bout we ask her about our rank tomorrow, Its getting late," The quetzal chirped, "You get some rest I'll take care of everything else." He flew off from Vento's shoulder, Vento sighed, 'I wonder what he's up to,' He shook out his fur and disappeared into an open den.
    Velare flew over to Raven and the raven (whom he needed to learn the name of). Velare never like ravens or crow, quit plain birds and they were the ones who attacked him. he fluffed his green-blue feather and landed in front of them. "Hello," He dipped his head, "What shall my brother and I do to help this pack?" he asked.
    Back to top Go down
    Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr - 1:29

Sapphire glanced at her sister, who only smirked.
    The finch turned back towards the small hummingbird. Based on past knowledge, hummings were clingy. Great, that was what she needed now- a clingy, annoying little bird.
    Oh well, he didn't seem too bad for now.
    Sapphy smiled. "I'm Sapphire! Glad to meet you, Sedge!"

While the two were meeting each other, Rain decided to see if there was any prey to be found. She padded out of camp, her tan tail kept even with her body.
    Finding what the she-wolf wanted- the scent of a hare- and chased after it in eagerness.

The first prey she had caught in a while, besides the mice and voles.

Rain leapt onto the long-eared creature's back, hearing a satisfying snap. She licked her lips, waiting for the animal to die quickly.

Once the life had drained out of the rodent, the light brown femme walked back to camp, the hare hanging from her jaws. Seeing as Hawk was asleep- or so she thought,- and the others were well fed, Rain stood near Vento. She sat as she waited for Raven to tell Vento.
    After the ebony she-wolf had stopped speaking, Rain got back up, dropping the fat hare at Vento's paws. "Would you like to eat with me? It's a large hare, and neither of us have had food in a while, it seems," the fae suggested.

Indeed, the brown-gray rodent was very big, seeming to have stuffed itself on the sweet-grain and lemongrasses.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr - 1:31

The ebony she wolf considered for a moment. Borders could be taken care of, and she would wait for everyone to get back to determine the ranks of the three new wolves. "Nothing, for now," she said.
    Back to top Go down
    Vento

Vento

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr - 2:06

"of coarse," he took a deep- sligtly over done bow- and said, "Please tell us, or me. When we can be of serves," He fluffed his feathers and flew back to Vento. "Nothing right now,' he reported.
    Venot nodded, "Ok," he didn't open his eyes. He yawned and fell into an easy sleep.
    Back to top Go down
    Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr - 2:44

Rain split the hare in half, and took a share to her den. She ate in peace, but when it came down to sleeping, the tan paused.
    She had always stayed closer to her unknown guide during nights, dreams always freaked her out. Luckily, Rain didn't make noise during her bad dreams and nightmares. She was frozen, paralyzed, in an icy sweat, scared to open her eyes incase she saw her brothers in front of her. Sapphy wasn't really a good comforter, therefore had learned not to bother messing with the finch.

She gave slumber a chance tonight, closing her eyes. At first, the dream was pleasant. She was simply in a forest, there was an odd song being hummed.
    Rain followed to noise of the humming song, which led to an old gold female with black swirling markings.
    She strode closer, two birds swooped down, on either of the female's shoulders. Suddenly, the forest turned dark, tinted with the red of blood. The birds morphed to become Harch and Jeka, and the female transformed into Kiba. They circled her, snapping at her.
    Rain backed away, and tried to run, Harch latched onto her hind leg and she tripped.
    Kiba shoved her muzzle into the dirt, grinning.
    "Baby sis can't run, now, can she?", He snarled.
    Jeka got up, placing his paws on her throat, and bit down.

Rain woke up in her usual state of panic. She couldn't take being alone.
    In her sleep-deprived state, her mind wasn't functioning well enough to figure consequences.
    she got up, and slunk to the den where Hawk was. She snuggled into him, but not before muttering that she had had a nightmare, and couldn't sleep.
    Back to top Go down
    Hawk

Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr - 3:48

Hawk's eyes flickered but then returned to closed. Hawk had this problem, if you were to ask or talk to him when he was half asleep he would say what ever popped up in his mind first, as in he would always tell the truth. Rain's quiet almost whimpers brout the brutes attention to the outsude world "Oh Rain... Poor Rain..." He mumbled "Come here honey... You know I will protect you always and forever, oh your so beautiful... Do you know hom much I lo-" Yuro swooped down from the night's sky, so silently he wasn't noticed until he landed in the den. Seeing both Rain and Hawk sleeping together he sighed "Already?" And flew upto abondoned crow nest on a branch almost directly above the den. This iturption caused a bleep out on what Hawk was about to say. The brute snuggled up closer to the female, laying his head on her back, oh how he missed the soft warmth of fur, feathers couldn't be a perminante substitute. "Rain... do you accept this?" Did she accept it? How would she know? Yuro was able to come in at that perfect second. Yes it was perfect.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase

Chase

Claws : 135

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr - 4:00

Chase tossed and turned, trying to get comfortable, but eventually gave up. He slipped quietly out of the den, under the moonlight, back to his usual wandering ways. At least, he told himself, for tonight. He liked this new pack, despite any hesitations that had not shown themselves until this point. 'Well, at least I have someone to share with.' He called softly into the dark slumbering forest. "Airis?" When no reply came however, he assumed that it must have been a dream. Curling up, he lay down to sleep his favorite way: under the stars.

Airis heard Chase's call, and took her time coming back. "Chase?" She called, when she saw his form lying on the bank. Then she realized he was asleep. Fluttering to a branch not too far away, she fell asleep too.
    Back to top Go down
    Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr - 12:49

Rain murmured a response, that got muffle more because of her head pressed to Hawk's chest, and the growing feeling of sleep.

The tan she-wolf fell asleep like that, happily.
    Back to top Go down
    Hawk

Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr - 4:34

The next morning Hawk awoke from his slumber cuddled up beside Rain as if they were mates, not as if she had a bad dream and she came in for comforting. Golden rays shawn into the camp, the brute turned his attention back to the sleeping female "Good morning sunshine..." He whispered as he gently pulled her ear "Time to wake up" he smiled and gave her a lick in between the ears 'Oh crap! What am I doing? What is wrong with me?' Hawk embaressasly looked away, trying to pull his paws from under her with out waking, unnsucsefully.
    Back to top Go down
    Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr - 21:44

Rain woke up peacefully for two seconds. Then she realized where she was.
    "Ohhhh... shit. Um... yea, sorry... about that... I'm... gonna go before I make things more awkward..."

With that, the brown female cursed her non-sentence-forming mind, and walked out of camp, refreshed by the cool morning mist.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase

Chase

Claws : 135

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr - 0:51

Chase was awakened by a splash, and the sensation of water all around. Yelping like a pup, he scrambled out to the bank of the pond that he'd rolled into in his sleep. Growling to himself, he shook himself dry. He heard a shrieking, cackling laugh coming from the branches, and saw Airis perched there. Sighing to himself, he bowed deeply. "I'm glad my fall added to your personal amusement." He stated, as formally as he possibly could.

Airis winked. "Oh, don't be like that. It did look funny." She swooped down to land on his shoulder.

Chase grunted noncommittally. "Let's get back to camp." He trotted of, quickly catching a hare on his way back. When he entered the camp he saw that nobody was up, and so resigned himself to eating the hare by himself.
    Back to top Go down
    Vento

Vento

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr - 1:20

Vento sighed, he got up form his peaceful sleep and went to take a nice little walk in the forest. Velare looked around camp and flew after him.
    Back to top Go down
    Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr - 1:51

Rain, who had been walking for quite a while, sighed and sat down. After a few minutes, she heard a rustling. A rusty smell filled the clearing, but still the brown wild pressed, desperate to find a place she could clear her head.
    Back to top Go down
    Purdy

Claws : 9

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr - 2:52

A pure white wolf stumbled onto the ledge. Her green eyes, stained with red from lack of sleep, scanned the ground.

A smell of rust hung in the air. There were no shadow-creatures here, but they were near.

One brown female stood in the clearing.

The bloody albino with emerald eyes ran off, her claws left deep gashes in the dirt.

Suddenly, not too far from the other female, the white she-wolf tripped. As soon as she fell, the shadow-beasts were on her, clawing at her, mauling the scarred flesh, tearing at cloudy fur.

Purdy had attempted to kill herself to avoid her fate, but it hadn't worked, someone had always stopped her. With ragged breath, the white wolf that was now sticky with blood, whispered one word. "Please."

Please kill me quickly, don't sentence me to the fate of hours of blood and gashes.

A shadow-beast hissed one word back at her.

"Never."

They were too out of earshot for the pack to hear her screams. The brown wolf was the only one who ever saw the death scene. Heaven bless her.
    Back to top Go down
    Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr - 3:00

Rain stopped short when she heard the screaming. As much as she wanted to run and help, she was locked in place, she couldn't bring herself to move. As the noise died down, the tan wolf followed the scents, to find the body of a wolf, completely ravaged. There was an odd scent on the body, almost like the foaming mouth disease, but worse. Rain was quite terrified, now wolf could die naturally with wounds like these. On a rock near the body, the wolf found a clump of yellowish fur. She grabbed it and ran as fast as she could, she needed to tell Raven her findings. So much for clearing her mind.
    Back to top Go down
    Shimmer

Shimmer

Claws : 147

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr - 3:36

Sedge puffed out his red chest, "Sapphire. That's a blue rock, right?" he asked, the finch didn't know what he was thinking. What he planned, she didn't know. Nobody knew. It wasn't a bad thing, not even mean, it was nice, kind, it was a gesture, "Sedge, come on, we're going on patrol," Shimmers voice cut into his thoughts. He turned around, flapping his wings a few times to make an angry buzzing sound.

Shimmer nearly laughed at Sedge's expression. "Sorry, Sapphire, can I steal him from you?" she grinned, poking her brother with her nose. "Come on Sedge, lets go, we can be back by sundown." she said. "Raven, Sedge and I are going on patrol!" she called over her shoulder as she loped out of camp with the bird next to her.
    Back to top Go down
    Hawk

Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr - 5:42

Hawk lingered in the den for awhile. The male stretched his back and exited the den, Yoru dived down from his partly broken nest onto his shoulder "Look at you... Grown up so fast... I can't believe you alre-" Hawk glared at him "We didn't do anything like that!" The hawk shook his feathers "You stink of her... What were you doing laying ontop of her?" The brute looked away awkwardly "Well kind of... And I wouldn't say I stink of her, she smells way to nice for you to say stink!" He scowled "Already addicted to her scent I see... Anyways I'm hungry...let's go!" And the two of them dashed off into the forest. Night swooped low to the ground and slowly flew strait at a hare, the hare easily out ran him and turned around and ran strait into his jaws. Now this was game day, a gaint juicy fat rabbit appeared from the under growth, imediatly Hawk tosse the hare towards Night for him to deal wiyth as he sprinted after it. For something so fat it was fast, the brute caught up quickly enough, pouced as if he was a cat, and bam, he got another catch, he also ran into the clearing Rain was in "Err... Sorry... Um... Rabbit?" He asked nervously blushing, see the problem now that he didn't have last night was that it was light enough to see him blushing. The male's cheeks were hot and ears were pumping, his heart beating loud enough to hear from miles away. As the brute looked to the side he examined the faes beauty from the corner of his eye, without noticing, his tail started wagging side to side uncontrolably in happieness, the brute was getting excieted, the naughty excieted that when he realized he dropped the rabbit and ran off to the other side of the clearing and hid behind a tree. 'What the hell! God what was I thinking! Hitting mating signals like that!!!' He hit his head lightly against the tree 'How will I face her again? No I won't have to because she won't face me again...'
    Back to top Go down
    Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 1:48

Rain would've gone after Hawk, as she thought he had run off, and confronted him, but she was both worried about the creatures, and quite sad slash embarrassed he had run off, thinking it her fault.

When she got there, Raven wasn't there. 'How odd.' Thought the she. However, Rain wanted to see if what she felt of Hawk was real, and if she was that undesirable he would have run.

She caught up with Vento. "'Ello, Vento, Velare! Would you like to go hunting?", she asked, surprisingly loud for a normally quiet fea.
    Back to top Go down
    Hawk

Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 2:42

::Hawk::

Yoru dived down from above "I painfully brought the hare back to camp" the bird chirped "Sorry..." Hawk mumbled, "Did you blow it that badly?" The feathered creature questioned "Yeah... I'm so stupid... God dammit!" The brute looked at his bird companion, his best friend "Trust me, with your looks, you can get her back, trust me" Hawk smiled "Get her back? Good looks? You really think so?" He asked taking a breath "Yes I do, trust me, she will be in your arms... paws before you know it!" The male feeling better of himself got up, stretched out 'I can do this, I will do this' he thought proudly walking back into the clearing, Rain had already gone, but that was okay, he just needed to clear his head for a bit, thin about how he would ask her...
    Back to top Go down
    Vento

Vento

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr - 1:04

Vento and Velare walked through the forest enjoying each others company."I wonder what rank We'll get?" Vento asked the bird.
    "Im sure it will be something with plants you are great with them," Velare said.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Den
    Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next